Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting Ready for a NEW ADVENTURE

Well in two days the kids and I will be making a first GRAND ADVENTURE for us. I will be driving by myself down to California, I have driven down there many times but never by myself with three kids, I must be out of my mind. We will be leaving Thursday going to Roseburg spending the day and night with my grandparents and then leaving very early Friday to head to Sacramento. There I will stay the weekend and then go to Bakersfield to pick up my a friend of mine and her two wonderful kids then we are going to SeaWorld for 3 nights and then back to Sacramento for me for another week. All this driving by myself. Really I am looking forward to it I remember taking road trips with my mom and it was so much fun and we made so many memories. So while I am driving I am sure I will have my moments where I will feel like I am going INSANE, WHAT WAS I THINKING, and I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, I am sure I will. Well I will be sure to post pictures of our LONG trip and try and update my blog, I know I don't have many followers but for those of you that do I am sure you will enjoy it. TTFN

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! We can't wait..it's all my kids are talking about. When will Aunt Dani be here? What time? How long? Can we go back with her? To this I said, "YES"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you know what if I could fit them all in my car I most def would.

    ReplyDelete