Monday, August 1, 2011

I am so neglegant

So in the midst of all my chaos the last year I have completely neglected my blog. It has been a very interesting year with lots of excitement, ups, downs, and trials, but I wouldn't change anything. It has taught me who loves me and is there for me no matter what, who means the most to me and who I mean the most to. God has placed people in my life this last year that I cannot imagine my life without they have become my family and I am so very thankful and grateful for them and that God has blessed me with them. Well anyways Jacob started school this last year and took off with reading he loves reading everything and trying to figure out what mommy and daddy are spelling out, he turned 7 in January he will be 8 in a few months (SCREAM) where is the baby that I couldn't wait to take home from the hospital, it makes me sad how fast he is growing up. Judah will be 4 in a couple weeks, we call him mini me, he doesn't look like he should be 4 but he keeps up with the best of them. He is def still MOODY MUDAH I hope he grows out of it before he gets married or his poor wife, LOL JK. He is a lot of fun even for all of his moods and he can be such HAM, he has all the girls wrapped around his fingers. Kaleigh is 2 oh my, my baby girl is 2, and she is everyones sweetheart, she can be stubborn and such a tomboy but it so much a girly girl at the same time. Well that is about all for now I will try and post a little more often but we will see we are very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment