Friday, November 4, 2011

Some things are hereditary

So I didn't know my husband when he was younger but am told many stories and know him now. Some of these stories are of him sleep walking and talking, he has done it since we have been married but nothing like the stories of when he was younger. Well my son Judah talks in his sleep all the time but last night was the first time he walked. They were sleeping in my bed and had gone to bed about 4 hrs before I had so they were sound asleep, Judah had mumbled a little earlier before I decided to go to bed, I went in my room on my side of the bed and turned on my light, lol as soon as I turned it on Judah popped up got out of bed, went to his dresser and started taking out clothes I was laughing and decided to video it was so funny :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment