Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Little Girl

There is something about little girls that you just want to protect, you want to protect all your children, but boys you want to be men so if they get hurt you tell them to tuff it out sort of speak. Little Girls melt their daddy's hearts. When I was pregnant with my daughter from the time I found out I was pregnant my husband said it was a girl, I wanted a girl but with two boys wasn't going to get my hopes up for a girl until I knew, lol, but as soon as I knew for sure I would tell my husband she is going to have you wrapped around her finger, he would say no she won't she is not going to be a brat. Well she is 2 1/2 and she has her daddy wrapped all around her finger, no she is not a brat :), but on the same note her daddy has her wrapped all around her finger. I love watching it, it is the most precious thing. I know he is not looking forward to the day that she will get married, if the Lord tarries, I am not either. But I think she will ALWAYS be DADDY's LITTLE GIRL. Here are a couple Daddy-Little Girls Songs :) enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment